Have you recently found yourself saddled with a knocked up wife, girlfriend, sister or friend? Men: If you put the baby in there, you have no one to blame but yourself. You didn’t talk her into the abortion. Suck it up, buttercup. You pulled the trigger, you finish the race. Here are some tips and warning signs to help you get through these nine months alive.
You may ask yourself, “what the fuck is her problem?”. Let me tell you a few of her problems:
- She has, most likely, been forced to disregard the slightest degree of germaphobia the moment her body decided to reject the Taco Supreme with extra sour cream it had been screaming for only moments earlier, forcing her to embrace and shove her head into a receptacle that has hosted almost as many asses in its career as Richard Simmons in his.
- Do you enjoy being stabbed repeatedly in the pubic area? If so, you would LOVE round ligament pain.
- Not having a period is one of the touted benefits of pregnancy. Don’t put those tampons in storage just yet, you can still find a use for them now that your nose is going to be the one with a period! If you are like me, it will be almost daily!!
- Weight gain! Because nothing says “I’m bringing sexy back” like elastic waistbands.
If you are interacting with a pregnant woman, don’t ever assume you are safe. Always consider her armed and dangerous. Even if the only weapon in her arsenal are the countless hormones surging through her body, be afraid. Be very afraid. Signs you should abandon your mission and run:
- Tears. Even if it just looks like her eyes might be watering, take no chances. Run.
- She suddenly stops talking or responding to you and only stares, even if she is being directly addressed or questioned.
- Her only response or contribution to the conversation is a flat “whatever.”.
- Her stomach growls.
Dads: Are you feeling neglected? Left out? Have you tried to give her the business only to find she has closed up the shop? Maybe she wants the business but the realization that her vagina is soon going to transport a tiny, screaming human larvae into the world has rendered you impotent. Either way, you can revive your sex life.
Are you being rejected? You are going to have to play a little hardball but, remember, all is fair in love and war. You have to make her want you to want her and that is going to mean you have to hit her in the ego. It is kind of like high school:
- Strategically but noticeably place stretch mark cream amongst her beauty supplies.
- When you both get in bed, pull out the latest issue of “Hotties with Vacant Uteri” and your favorite lotion and go to work. If she interrupts, take your tools into another room and tell her that she is spoiling the moment.
- Look at older photos and compliment her pre-pregnancy hips.
If the problem is that you can’t get the soldier to salute, there are a couple of solutions:
- Admit that you are gay. I mean, seriously. Pregnant or not, most men won’t turn down an available vagina. Not to mention, her boobs have, at least, doubled in size. That is nature’s distraction. If this is the case, get her to pull her hair up in a baseball cap and roll her over.
You are welcome. This could end up being another series.